Thursday, February 3, 2011

Good Old George Foreman

I was trying to think of an easy way to make a Panini at home without buying any equipment and I remembered my George Foreman grill. I haven’t used the grill in about 3 years. I buttered my bread and filled the sandwich with cream cheese, turkey and cranberry sauce. I put the sandwich in the George Foreman and a couple of minutes later; I had a great pressed sandwich.

I don’t know why I haven’t used the grill in so long. So tonight I decided to try pork chops. It was quick, easy and delicious. If you have one of these grills, dig it out and give it another try.

Easy Pork Chops

4 thick center cut pork chops
Chicken broth
Brisket rub
Non stick spray

I soaked the pork chops in the chicken broth for about an hour.

Pat dry and coat heavily with brisket rub.

Spray the George Foreman grill with non stick spray.

Cook chops for 7 minutes.




Dinner is done! I’ll admit the grill takes up counter space and is a pain to clean but it was fun to use again.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for commenting over at my blog. I'm glad you did! I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Will be getting my grill soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the idea of soaking chops for a while guessing helps with moisture and tenderness.

    ReplyDelete

What's the buzz?